Lingerie Shipping & Handling and Delivery Details
FREE for all purchases With standard shipping on orders over 80€
EUROPE: Standard shipping 5€ for all purchases.
INTERNATIONAL: Standard shipping 5€ for all purchases.
Shipping and handling charges are determined by the weight of your order items. All orders are subject to verification but not too special offers. Please note that the total shipping and handling charges will not increase.
EUROPEAN Shipping Addresses:
It’s Personal uses standard Post services when shipping within European Union countries.
It’s Personal occasionally offers special promotions to our customers. Our special promotions may be advertised on our website, our social networking websites or in our email newsletter.
Standard shipping & handling may take from 7 and up to 14 business days for EU countries, for the rest of the world up to 21 days - depending on postal service.
Undeliverable Packages & Incorrect Addresses
• Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a partial refund.
• We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
• Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
• Incorrect Address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the carrier or the unintended recipient typically returns the package to us. This is not always the case so please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order. To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, click the "Address book" link in My Account.
• Other Address Problems.
In rare cases, the address label becomes illegible during the shipping and handling process, or the carrier makes a mistake and leaves the package at a different address than that printed on the label.
• Failed Delivery Attempts.
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package.
• Refused by Recipient.
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
Shipping & Handling Restrictions
• Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected.